The fifth annual asb aspire and Headway East Sussex conference is due to take place on Thursday 22 March at the American Express Community Stadium in Brighton.
Brain Injury Connections will highlight some of the wider concerns affecting brain injury patients and their families/carers, such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, the role of the family in rehabilitation, communication issues, bridging the funding gap, and human rights regarding relationships.
We are delighted to welcome speakers from across the UK, including:
• Professor Claire de Than, Institute of Law and City, University of London
• Dr Julian Harriss, Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine, Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital
• Dr Walter Busuttil, Director of Medical Services at Combat Stress
• Dr Nicholas Behn, Postdoctoral Research Fellow & Speech and Language Therapist
• Stephen Killalea QC, Devereux Chambers
• Dr Mark Holloway, Brain Injury Case Manager, Expert Witness and NIHR SSCR Fellow
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed at all practitioners working with brain injury sufferers, including nursing staff, consultants, GPs, physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, case managers, rehabilitation support workers and voluntary sector care providers.
How much does it cost?
An early bird rate of £55 + VAT is available to all attendees who book before 14 February 2018.
Bookings made after that time will be charged at the standard conference rate of £100 + VAT.
How can I book?
To secure your place at the conference, please complete your Booking Form and return it, along with your payment, to email@example.com or post a copy to Events Team, asb aspire, Origin Two, 106 High Street, Crawley, RH10 1BF. Please use this option if you wish to pay by cheque, or require an invoice.
Alternatively, for credit card bookings please click here to book online.
For more information, please contact the team on 01293 861214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.