9 February 2017 | 09:00 – 17:00 │ Amex Stadium, Brighton
Aimed at all practitioners working with brain injury sufferers, the 4th annual asb aspire and Headway East Sussex conference took place on Thursday 9 February 2017.
The conference focused on some of the prevalent but often overlooked effects of brain injury, such as fatigue and mental health issues, the impact that they can have and the ways in which patients can be supported to overcome these challenges.
This year we were delighted to welcome speakers from across the UK, including:
- Professor Derick Wade, OxINAHR, Faculty of Health & Life Sciences, Oxford Brookes University
- Dr Michael Dilley, Consultant Neuropsychiatrist in Neurorehabilitation, Wolfson Neurorehabilitation Services
- Dr Trevor Powell, Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist, Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Ivan Pitman, Consultant Clinical Neuropsychology, The Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust
- Donna Malley, Occupational Therapy Clinical Specialist, The Oliver Zangwill Centre
- Dr S S Surenthiran FRCP, FRCS, MSc, DIC – Consultant Neuro-otologist, Medway NHS Trust
- Dr Andy Tyerman, Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist / Head of Service, Community Head Injury Service The Camborne Centre
For all enquiries, please contact the events team on 01293 861214.